Who Can Participate In Commencement
- All students receiving an MBA in March,
June, September or December 2012 are eligible to
participate in the June 2012 Commencement
- All students who wish to participate in the ceremony need to
sign up by
Wednesday, April 18. Your registration will also automatically
reserve 6 tickets for your commencement guests.
- Details on ticket distributions will be available in late Spring.
- Commencement rehearsal will be on Friday, June 15, 2012.
- Full time students MUST complete the
Employment Survey in order for diploma to be
- Diploma is available 20 weeks after the end
of the quarter in which you completed your
- Diplomas are disbursed only through the
Office of the University Registrar (not the
GSM). You can request that your diploma be
mailed by completing a
request form (PDF) and submitting directly
to the Office of the University Registrar or, if
you prefer, it can be picked up in person at 12 Mrak Hall.
- A scroll commemorating the ceremony is
presented to each participant at Commencement.
Invitations & Announcements
- You can order personalized
UC Davis Bookstore.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for printing.
- Parking is free.
- Important Information: Directional signs
reading "ARC Commencement Parking" will be
placed at all entrances to the campus to
direct traffic to the Recreation Hall for
Commencement ceremonies at 9am on June 16th.
These directional signs are NOT for OUR
Commencement! Make your GSM guests aware
that they should follow signs for "Mondavi
- GSM designated
commencement parking lots are:
Multi-level parking structure by Mondavi
Center is closest to Jackson Hall.
places available inside the parking
Professional photographers will be taking class photos prior to the
ceremony and individual photographs of each candidate as they cross the
stage during the ceremony. Students must be at Mondavi at 7:45 a.m. in order
have their pictures taken.
- Please respect the dignity of the ceremony. Family and friends wishing
to take photographs of candidates are requested to do so either from their
seats or before and after ceremony. It is disruptive to have numerous people
rushing the stage during the hooding for photographs.
Students will receive an email from the photographer (typically 3-5 days
after the ceremony):
Gradimages, P.O. Box 182829, Tallahassee, FL 32318.
Office Hours Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Important Advice! For photographic purposes, wear your tassel
to the right when you are on stage. Many photographs are
undeliverable due to hair or tassels blocking the face. Hair should be
styled or placed over the shoulders so it will not block the face from the
camera's view when proceeding across the stage.
Full-time Students -
- Each graduating Day student must complete an
Employment Survey. (Working Professional
students do not need to complete this form.)
- Information is confidential. This
information has a significant impact on our
rankings and your thoroughness and cooperation
- Complete the survey no later than Friday, June 15,
- Any questions about the survey? Make an
appointment to meet with Career Development prior to June 15, 2012.
Class of 2012 Employment Survey
All Students - Access Cards
- Return access cards on your last day of class/finals.
- Cards can also be returned at Commencement Rehearsal, Friday, June 15,
- Contact the Office of Academic & Student Services, (530) 752-7658