Daytime MBA Program >
International Exchange Program > Selection Criteria
When selecting exchange program candidates, the committee considers
what would be best for the student's educational experience and
who would be a good representative of the GSM to the host
A student's selection will be based on the following:
- Academic achievement at the GSM
- Academic goals and motivation
- Language ability (if required)
- Applicant's basic familiarity with the culture, history, geography, and current events of the prospective host country
- Ability to successfully adapt to a different
environment and a new educational system
Due to the relatively small size of the GSM,
up to 4 students a year are selected to study abroad. All
applicants will be notified of a decision no later than 4 weeks
after the application deadline.
If selected, we will provide you with information as to what you
need to do next to prepare for your studies abroad.
Applicants may also be chosen as "conditional selectees"
or "alternates" in case one of those selected withdraws
from the program. We will notify you immediately of any change in